SECOND WEEK PREGNANCY
Do you think you’re in second week pregnancy? You might not be. So if you think you conceived about two weeks ago, you are likely to be in your four-week pregnancy.
what are second week pregnancy symptoms ?
Getting pregnant relies on having sex when you’re fertile. This is probably in the two days prior to your ovulation. If you have a regular 28-day cycle, i
t’s possible that you ovulate on day fifteen.
In second week pregnancy, symptoms of ovulation can give you a clue in on the right time to have sex and hopefully have a baby.
- “Egg white” cervical mucus. Your cervical mucus becomes thin, clear, like egg whites.
- Better sense of smell. Hormonal changes strengthen your ability to smell different odors.
- Breast tenderness. Hormone changes can make your breasts feel sore.
- Bellyache . When your body releases an egg, you may feel a little pain in one side of your abdomen.
- You may see a small red or brown spot. It is always better to check with your doctor to see if this is actual bleeding or not.
- Increased lust.
- Changes around the cervix. You may notice it becomes higher, softer, and more open.
A good strategy is to have sex every other day from day 12 to day 16 of your cycle.
Read Also what are third week pregnancy symptoms ?
second Week Pregnancy BELLY
If you do conceive in the second week of pregnancy, clues won’t appear immediately. That might happen at about week 4, which is the same time you’ll probably miss your period.
Around this time, those hormones are high enough that they give you noticeable pregnancy clues. Some women start noticing early pregnancy signs before week four:
- About 5 to 10 days after conceiving.
- Frequent urinating.Pregnancy hormones can make you go to the bathroom in the first weeks of pregnancy.
- Darker areolas. As soon as those hormones appear, a woman’s body starts readying her breasts to breastfeed.
- Feeling tired. Exhaustion is some women’s first sign they’re pregnant. That is because your body will use a lot of energy to grow a baby.
- Morning dizziness.Possibly the most infamous pregnancy sign is nausea which begins to happen around week 4.
- Body will probably slow down the digestion process in an effort to deliver more food to the baby. This can result in a little bit of gas.